Friday 2 August 2013

Quick and Easy Tuna & Cous Cous Salad

I've been up since 7 with the baby, dropped her off at nursery and then took the toddler to messy play. It's now lunch time and I'm very hungry. Problem is I've just joined a gym to get beach ready, and I've got my induction at 2.30 today, so can't be eating rubbish beforehand.

I raided the fridge and made this, I think it's healthy!

Ingredients

  • A little bit of Cous Cous as it only takes a couple of minutes to do.
  • Chestnut mushrooms cooked in a tiny bit of something, we use soya spread
  • Spinach
  • Salad leaves
  • Cucumber  
  • Half a tin of tuna
  • A drizzle of olive oil
  • A squeeze of lemon juice
And I served it with a popodom. I know that sounds a bit strange but other than the fact I love popodoms it's great to pick up the Cous Cous.

No comments:

Post a Comment