Tuesday 14 May 2013

Passover Seder Night


I unfortunately do not have many photos from some of the dinner parties that I have hosted, but I do have these ones, (prior to blogging) and wanted to share. 
These were took from our Passover festival earlier this year, where I hosted a Seder night for 8 family members including myself and hubby (plus our 2 little ones). 


The green place cards are just card I bought from hobby craft and on the other side is a Passover colour in sheet which I  downloaded from the internet. I thought it would keep the younger people amused, but strangely it was the older ones who loved it. It became a bit of a competition with the older members of the family, especially the grandparents!
I cooked vegetable soup to start (suitable for a macrobiotic guest and kosher for passover!), then fish platter (smoked salmon and fish balls served on 2 large salad platters),  then roast chicken, roast veg, roast potatoes, steamed veg, followed by fresh fruit and kosher for passover ice cream, and plenty of wine!

You may also like:
I came across this great page on pininterst for passover activities and ideas
holidays-passover

No comments:

Post a Comment