Sunday 14 July 2013

Wholemeal blueberry pancakes - baby led weaning at it's best!

Well it's a lovely summers day today, so thought I'd make a lovely breakfast for the little ones.
Here's how to make wholemeal blueberry pancakes. Although I didn't actually measure anything, as I didn't want a large amount - I normally make a mountain and end up eating them for a week. 

Ingredients:


  • Handful of wholemeal flour,
  • Handful of currants 
  • Handful of blueberries
  • 1 egg
  • And enough milk to make a thick consistency and not too runny
Method


  • Mix together
  • Place spoonfuls in a non stick pan.
I like small ones which are perfect finger foods for the girls, although you could do a really big one for an adult



I served this for my 2 year old with a few blueberries and some natural yoghurt.




My 8 month old is following baby led weaning (blw) and this is perfect for blw.
More on blw to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment