Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bread Machine Banana Cake

What to do with those soft, nearly black bananas?



I have made this recipe so many times, with my old faithful bread machine. The bread machine I was desperate for, for my wedding, but everyone said I would never use it, and I do - all the time!

This is the easiest cake recipe ever!


Ingredients

  • 260g (9 oz) plain flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
  • 150g (5 oz) caster sugar
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 bananas

Method

Throw everything in the bread machine, turn on dough setting for 10 mins, then bake setting for 1 hr 10 or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.

I often make this for friends, I've given it to a friend who hadn't long had a baby and today I'm taking my little person to a play date and bringing it along too, goes great with a nice cuppa.

I've also made this with kiwi.

Enjoy 

1 comment:

  1. The bread producing device or even bread maker is really a house machine intended for cooking bread. It all includes a bread skillet or even "tin" at the end which are usually a number of integrated paddles, installed in the heart of a little special-purpose range. This particular little stove is usually managed with a simple integrated computer, the particular configurations that are usually put in a the control panel. Many bread devices have various cycles for various types of dough—including whitened bread, wholegrain, European-style occasionally branded "French", plus dough-only intended for lasagna cash plus designed loaves cooked in a typical range. Many also provide the timer to permit the particular bread device in order to switch on with no agent presence, and a few expensive versions permit the consumer in order to plan the custom made cycle. what is Bread Machine Reviews

    ReplyDelete